GAHHHHHHHH WTF IS THIS!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That is so wrong on so many levels! But I guess, ditch the grille, headlights and wheels. Put some real parts back on and You would be good to go

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cover your butt holes the gaaaahhhh militia is coming!!

I can say that, there are such afflicted in my family!

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that would be offer him 4k with out the rims and then drive it strait to the junk yard on your 35s and get a factory grille and all that stuff and then burn the grille and such that came on it. or put it on ebay and get some money out of it. its a really nice looking truck if it didnt have that dang grille and headlight ****. dip the rims and remove the flaring kit thing, body kit it you will and change back to factory nose i would drive it.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
those headlights are so gaudy, cant understand why anyone would find them appealing :nono:

Montana_k3500

Reaction score
OK, I will start with they are hideous, but I considered those lights for the simple reason of cutting out the big circles to fit old sealed beams.....I hate the lights that are available on our style trucks. The lights on my 87 crew just plain do a better job of putting out usable light in the pitch black darkness you get when you leave any city or town out here than the lights on my 01 Aurora, 90 Beretta, my dads 98 gmc, or any of my other (former) hid equipped cars do. I just wish I could get replacements for my 89's sealed beams.....guess i will be making the switch..... that rant over, I just couldn't do that to a good looking truck. Heck, I couldn't do that to a Fo.., well, you know:p

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's the wrong way to handle the situation. What you need to do is call and offer him a '91 corolla prizm that needs a new tranny (but has new tires!), a blue lazy boy recliner in "excellent" condition, and your vintage baseball card collection that was supposedly quoted to be worth $5,300

I thought the classic craigslist trade offers were a jacuzzi or a brand new still-in-the-plastic mattress. :D

Richard

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the wrong way to handle the situation. What you need to do is call and offer him a '91 corolla prizm that needs a new tranny (but has new tires!), a blue lazy boy recliner in "excellent" condition, and your vintage baseball card collection that was supposedly quoted to be worth $5,300

So that was you that replied to my ad? :flipthebird: