fuel pump specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Until you take it out there is no real way to know that I'm aware of. If getting local just get them both and return the one you didn't need when you are done.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
So when you guys changed your pumps did your strainer push on at one end of it or the middle?

99'Yukon

Reaction score
I'm in need of a new fuel pump and would like to know which is the best choice between Bosch #69238, Acdelco #EP386 or Delphi #FE0115? I know the specs of the Delphi is 18.4gph and 12.04psi but I couldn't find anything on the Bosch or Acdelco. Does anyone know or have info for those 2?

Both the AcDelco & the Delphi are basically the exact same thing. I would just go with the Delphi because most of the time it's gonna be your less pricey bet. As for the strainer, most of the ones I've seen usually attach in the middle. Hope this helps!

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
Ok so is it possible the non high temp ones are located in the reg cabs and the high temp ones located in the ext cabs?