fuel pump specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
I'm in need of a new fuel pump and would like to know which is the best choice between Bosch #69238, Acdelco #EP386 or Delphi #FE0115? I know the specs of the Delphi is 18.4gph and 12.04psi but I couldn't find anything on the Bosch or Acdelco. Does anyone know or have info for those 2?

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
I would if I knew more info on it. I'm assuming the psi on all three is the same at 12psi but what I want to know is the gph or lph?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No idea but you can always go to their respected websites and look it up... Since you seem to want an answer yesterday and no one knows off hand. Something's we just don't know off hand.....it's rare but it happens from time to time.....lol.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
Been to their websites found nothing, emailed them haven't heard anything. That's why I asked here in hopes someone else has wanted to know a similar question or knew somewhere that had the answers to my question.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
Thanks slippy. I did see that already but I was a little confused by the numbers being such a wide range instead of something consistent and g/s instead of gph, but then I assumed that he was just giving a rough estimate of what it could do for the applications it works with verses what it actually does.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
If anyone else would like to know the acdelco ep386 pump specs are 12psi-24gph, Bosch 69238 9-13psi- 30-35gph and the Delphi specs are located in the first post.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
I have another question I'm replacing the strainer as well but I keep seeing with or without high temp fuel sender. How do I know which one to get or does it matter?