Front Bumper ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nephrodoc

Reaction score
Gonna be getting this ‘95 Sierra Stepside ready for paint soon. Do you guys know if this is a OEM bumper? Don’t think I’ve seen one like this with the cutout and a metal slats. Body shop is going to repaint it the factory green

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpeg
    IMG_2909.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it have A.C.?
No, that vent is not original. The bumper might be.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a recessed plate and grill inserts, highly unlikely someone went through the time to do it when you could get them for a few hundred bucks. But would have cost a fortune to have a shop do it.
As @Caman96 said it may be a factory bumper originally, but no way it left the factory like that.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks like someone cut the bumper and inserted grill components to match the larger one.

Nephrodoc

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.
Yeah, the bumper grille insert is made of substantial metal. Someone went to a lot of work to make that.
I’m not sure I’ll keep it or go with a regular replacement bumper.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input.
Yeah, the bumper grille insert is made of substantial metal. Someone went to a lot of work to make that.
I’m not sure I’ll keep it or go with a regular replacement bumper.
Post up a pic of the overall truck so we can help you with that decision. Sometimes they look ok depending on the style/theme of the truck.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post up a pic of the overall truck so we can help you with that decision. Sometimes they look ok depending on the style/theme of the truck.
I agree. I generally don’t like aftermarket stuff like that, but something about it intrigues me and would have to see the whole package.