Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Advntrbum

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if any of the Silverado truck model bench seats would fit in the front of a 98 Suburban, or any bench seat model in general.

I take my suburban out camping a lot and figured a bench seat in the front would be a great place for my 8 year old to catch some zzZZz.

Thank you.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if any of the Silverado truck model bench seats would fit in the front of a 98 Suburban, or any bench seat model in general.

I take my suburban out camping a lot and figured a bench seat in the front would be a great place for my 8 year old to catch some zzZZz.

Thank you.
I don’t know, but I’ll say yes.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
As long as it's a seat from a regular or crew cab 400 era truck, it should fit(as far as I know). I do know that extended cab floorboard is a little bit different shape so those probably won't fit without some tinkering.
I think the front seat in my '97 crew cab is the same split bench seat that the Burb's and regular cab trucks used.