Floor mats on Vinyl Floors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Anyone know of a type of floor mat that won't slide all over the place on a vinyl floor? Or any tricks to make them stop?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Duct tape!!! LOL!

Mine do the same thing, slide all over. I have been thinking of grabbing a set of those hooks that newer cars have and mounting them

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Isn't the whole point of vinyl floors so that you don't need floor mats? Just wondering.

I just give the vinyl a good scrubbing in early spring and it's good as new.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I have camo ones in mine, more for look than function. But yeah they just slide all over, I've just grown accustomed to just sliding them back.

stevenmc08

Reaction score
Weather techs fit the floor perfect and have the hooks to keep them from sliding. Best floor mats you can get IMO

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've worn through the vinyl floor on 3 trucks. 2 were company trucks but I make sure to put mats in all my trucks now.

Source Unknown

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Isn't the whole point of vinyl floors so that you don't need floor mats? Just wondering.

I just give the vinyl a good scrubbing in early spring and it's good as new.

Probably, but it just feels too much like a work truck to me without them there. I also find it looks better having them there at car shows.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited: