Diamond plate floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has any seen aluminum diamond plate floor mats. I remember when magazines would advertise such a product. Also many moons ago when the D.I.Y channel was how to shows not reality property flipping. There was this show called Turner Revolution or something like that. There was an episode where the host made floor mats for a Honda out of aluminum diamond plate.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has any seen aluminum diamond plate floor mats. I remember when magazines would advertise such a product. Also many moons ago when the D.I.Y channel was how to shows not reality property flipping. There was this show called Turner Revolution or something like that. There was an episode where the host made floor mats for a Honda out of aluminum diamond plate.
Just googled it. Americancarcraft.com makes them. But looks like for vettes and stangs only. Maybe worth reaching out to them and see if they wanna start I making obs sets.

Last edited:

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I suddenly found the title of the TV show I was going nutty thinking about. The show was Tricked out.
Host Andrew Totolos

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found some how to vids to make the mats still looking for more vids

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media