fixing to buy a 4/6 kit... need some info please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

ok got the C-notch all done and most of everything painted... shocks are done also... from the gas tank mount back has been boxed in, i will start bocking the rest in later... the bed is back on and truck is on the ground now i will start on the front tomorrow... im thinking about doing my own shock mounts in the front also lol... more pix to come!!! let me know what yall think....

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I LIKE those! They looked good 20 years ago & will, still, 20 years from now. They are not a wheel that, even, 5 years from now, some one will look at and say "You bought those in 20XX..."
Not only that, but they look fairly easy to clean. NO toothbrush time!

That's why it took me over 2 years to decide on the wheels that I did (finally!) get.

post a close up of your truck and what wheels you running again??

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear that, just check your length, because I know for sure that suburban spring's are a different lenght than truck spring's, I have no idea about a Tahoe though.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmao that funny... I was just talking wheels with the wife also.. I'm hard set on those wheels cuz alot of people already have coy's so I seen these and they go with my theme of road racing.. Or pro touring..

I think I mite use that vett grey that was shown on the other tread.. What you got in mind lol

I saw that... good color! I am thinking of a flat or gloss white & baby blue two tone. I am still on the fence and want to find someone to do a few renderings to see it on paper. Well we will more than likely be rolling the same hoops, but great minds think alike. :)

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear that, just check your length, because I know for sure that suburban spring's are a different lenght than truck spring's, I have no idea about a Tahoe though.

i will look into it... thanks for the heads up on that... i wounder it 75 nova springs are the same cuz i can get them in diffrenet spring rate in those...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw that... good color! I am thinking of a flat or gloss white & baby blue two tone. I am still on the fence and want to find someone to do a few renderings to see it on paper. Well we will more than likely be rolling the same hoops, but great minds think alike. :)

that will look cool... i mite go dark grey and do the cowl hood scoop flat black but still not sure... but we will be rolling the same wheels lol when do you plan to get yours...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!! is it wrong of me to say, i think im in love with your truck??? WOW its clean an simple not over done....

what lights are you running in the front i like those... corners, lowers and head lights??

you got any pix of how you did your shocks on your??