fixing to buy a 4/6 kit... need some info please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!! is it wrong of me to say, i think im in love with your truck??? WOW its clean an simple not over done....

what lights are you running in the front i like those... corners, lowers and head lights??

you got any pix of how you did your shocks on your??

Since those pix, I've added a cowl hood, & changed the headlights.
Corner lights were the very first thing I did to my truck. $9.00 inc. shipping. ebay.
The H/L's in the pic. were absolute POS's from day 1. Double elliptical halos. Couldn't get a proper aim out of 'em, & only 3 of 4 of the halos worked. Went to the single halos. Carbon fiber design. REAL C/F? Dunno, but they sure look llike it. ebay. Little better than a $100.00.
Front bumper with the frenched license plate was from Craigslist. $100.00! The guy had 4! 2 chrome, 2 black. All new, never been mounted. Should of bought 'em all!

The bumper lights in the pic. are smoked led's. Right after the pic. was taken, I painted the surrounds black. The silver looked out of place. About another $100.00. ebay.
I'm right about where you are in your build. The box is being put on right now. Re-did the whole rear suspension set up. Eliminated a whole bunch of stuff from the DJM kit. Pix. in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you get time send me the link about that G truck i would like to read that and see what there doing... yeah get some pix lol i should have some more of mine up tonight

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is the truck now alllll clean and pimp looking lol.... it turned out i went ahead and did a 5/7

You must be registered for see images attach

rear

front

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
give me some feed back on what i should do to make it look better... yall seen the rimes im going with... think about doing a painted grill and smooth painted bumper.. the black clear lights with halo head lights...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
next up im going to relocate the front shocks... cant get the valve i want so i got a friend bulding them for me 7" heim shock that will mount like 73-80's truck.. outside the a-arms..

i need to turn this into a build tread.... or start one i guess...