FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Was fooling around with my iPhone, video of truck trying to idle after cold start. Click the picture

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
truck started making a funny rattle today, this is after my dad took it too a show about 1 hour away yesterday.

hoping its just the flexplate again, worse case its the trans.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thinking of backing out of the Indian deal, bike is 10 hours away one way and the dude wants me to deliver my truck and pickup the bike, that's at least $500 worth of fuel, room, food, etc.

Got an offer for a 1980 Camaro an hour away, "lots done to it" just waiting to hear what!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Also, moved the ole girl last night, looked underneath, noise is the flex plate, you can see it flopping around, this one only lasted a year!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Found some wheel vintiques, corvette rally style wheels, with caps/rings, my best friend has them, can be mine for $500. Sure thinking about it! They are like new!

They have been in storage for nearly 5 years, my buddy had them on his lowered 89. When he sold the truck he kept the rims, and vowed not to sell them cause he has always wanted a 72 GMC to put them on!

Well he bought a 1923 T-Bucket, and has huge plans for it (flathead!) so bye bye wheels!