Fabtech Long Travel.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I was Hoping someone on here can help me out.

If you have the Fabtech Long Travel Kit, Can you tell me the Part number to your Spindle?

Thanks Darren

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Truck specs would help.

He posted on a forum specfic to a certain truck that had the same suspensions for the 12 year run, he said long travel so I am assuming 2wd. This wasn't hard to figure out. That being said I had no idea thee was even a long travel kit made by fabtech, is it not the same as there regular spindles for the 4 and 7.5 systems?

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The long travel kit isn't in the new catalog, they have a 7.5 now but it uses a unique spindle. I think the old long travel kit did use the regular spindles.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anything I would call fabtech because I don't think they make the long travel kit anymore. They should be able to give you a part number and also tell you if the spindle is still being produced. Then you can call a distributor with the part number to check price.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
He posted on a forum specfic to a certain truck that had the same suspensions for the 12 year run, he said long travel so I am assuming 2wd. This wasn't hard to figure out. That being said I had no idea thee was even a long travel kit made by fabtech, is it not the same as there regular spindles for the 4 and 7.5 systems?

Yea I did forget specs, but you manged to nail it 97 C1500 I think Nast96 is just trying to beef up his posts numbers with pointless posts.

They Dont make the long travel kit anymore, They Discontinued alot of there old lift kits, (maybe too many lawsuits) either way, I have the opurtunity to purchase the upper and lower arm from a friend, I just wanna make sure It bolts on to my 4 inch spindle, I know they made 2 different spindles back in the day (maybe 3) and I was hoping someone on here had this Long travel kit and could shoot off a part number which is located on the back part of the spindle.

I already called fabtech, No help, Claimed they didnt know the part number.

It was a pretty popular kit in its day, im surprised no one on here has it anymore, Its not the greatest, but it did pretty good in the sand for what it was.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
you could check dezertrangers or whatever it is, I am sure they will be able to help you out.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I think you are actually one of maybe 3 lifted 2wds I have seen on this site and none of them are active so your chances are far greater over there than here.