escalade front door panel trim woodgrain and vinyl insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for the driver and passenger side front escalade door panel trim. The wood grain piece and the vinyl insert that's under it. Can be in any shape as long as the tabs aren't broken on the back of the wood grain.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Dang I passed right by a couple of these yesterday. Not sure if I'll make it to the junk yards next weekend but if I do I'll grab you a set if you don't have them yet.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the wood grain trim pieces, but not the insert, I was going to mod the stock inserts to accept them but have changed my plans, I have a full set for all 4 doors.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just looing for the 2 front doors but I need the inserts. I have a whole set for my crew cab but I want some for my extended cab.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Well you don't need the vinyl inserts. The wood trim will fit just fine over the stock inserts.
I got a set of four. I was going to Instal them with my different wood steering wheel I got but if the offer is right I will sell them.
And ditto with shipping costs for a full door panel lol I've got two sets of door panels I was gonna ship until they found out how much shipping was lol

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Saw two Escalades last time I was at the yard. Panels were gone from one but I believe they were still in the other. If I get a chance and you're still looking I'll swing by there next week.