EGR adapter for Ebay headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luconi

Reaction score
Looking to buy SS ebay shorty headers for my 1998 305. The exhaust manifolds need to be replaced so figure I would "upgrade" at the same time since it's actually a little cheaper.

What adapter would I need for the drivers side header EGR tube to work? The ones that they sell on ebay have a bung welded for it but it looks like it needs an 90 degree upward elbow for the EGR to attach.

... no I am not going to plug the EGR tube at the moment.

thanks! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to buy SS ebay shorty headers for my 1998 305. The exhaust manifolds need to be replaced so figure I would "upgrade" at the same time since it's actually a little cheaper.

What adapter would I need for the drivers side header EGR tube to work? The ones that they sell on ebay have a bung welded for it but it looks like it needs an 90 degree upward elbow for the EGR to attach.

... no I am not going to plug the EGR tube at the moment.

thanks! :)

Looks like an 02 sensor port. However that being said the P30 box vans have a longer EGR tube.

luconi

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure thats where the EGR tube goes. if i look on summit racing the shorty pace setter headers they sell look like it has an adapter for that area. it's just that all of the pictures of the ebay headers dont show this adapter :(

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gibson and JBA make stainless shorty headers that have the correct EGR fitting like those PaceSetters, I'm sure they're more expensive than the eBay ones though.

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cheap ebay headers only work out of the box for 88-95. The EGR tube in your picture isn't an adapter; it's part of the header.