E-fan swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ya the jeep fan is a single 16" one an should mount about like Andrew said, I haven't been able to look at it yet . They are around $50 brand new iirc. I can find the part number again if anyone is interested in that....

I would def be interested in the part # for the jeep fan.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where shoud I wire in my ignition switch? Im no good at wiring so more help the better

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I tapped mine into the heated mirror (an option I dont have) wire in the fuse box in the cab, but there are probably easier places to tap into

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would the wiper motor work for a wired ignition source

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just replaced my radiator i was out of town and my daughter had my truck it ran hot she didn,t pay know attention to the temp gauge well i got back and looked

it over the relay that turns on the volvo relay failed so the fan didn't come on. I put a 80 amp (pac) seloniod on it now with 2 40 amp big maxi fuses for the
hi &LO spds. There shouldn't be no more issues with the a/c on. the side plastic had cracked on the rad

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all is done and thank you very very much to am92. This forum is by far the best I have been apart of. I tapped power to my yellow wiper motor wire just for the record.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i as well did this with the Jegs wiring harness and LS1 fans. I couldnt get my plug out of the block so i used a radiator adapter. Works great!

You must be registered for see images attach

Very happy with it. Thanks to those who posted and linked items, really helped.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want my fans to run all the time in the summer and just when needed in the winter. How would I go about doing this?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Did you wire in an overrride switch? If so then you can turn the switch on in the summer and leave it off (let them turn on with the temp switch) during the winter