E-fan swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you wire in an overrride switch? If so then you can turn the switch on in the summer and leave it off (let them turn on with the temp switch) during the winter

where did you wire in the trigger wire for the relays?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
The temp switch is the ground side of the signal wire (with an override switch spliced in if you want) and the hot side I spliced into the heated mirror wire in the fuse box in the cab

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The temp switch is the ground side of the signal wire (with an override switch spliced in if you want) and the hot side I spliced into the heated mirror wire in the fuse box in the cab

sweet similar to what i did. Just wanted to make sure it was in an OK spot not to keep blowing out fuses. That jegs harness was very nice.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats my plan for this weekend. Do I need to tap into just one of the yellow wires or do I have to use both.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MY EFAN SETUP IS UP FOR SALE! I NEED A COMPRESSOR SO IT GOT TO FREE UP THE MONEY