dual battery setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Just run a cable/cables if you like from 1 battery to the other, and unless you have a pretty hefty sound system it should work great. just don't buy ****** batteries. i got the best that would fit in the hole. (we deal batteries though so i got a good price)

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes there fused at the box,and i've had the battery that way for a year now and periodically test it and its staying charged i installed it because the plow,stereo lights and heat would drop the amp gauge to 9-10 volts while using plow did this setup never had any issue after that

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
hmm, that would use a shorter cable than from 1 battery to another.. probably look a little cleaner too, I like it. and its gotta work if your plow dosent drop it any. those can draw alot

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah my buddy has high end stereo stuff in his truck he did the set up going battery to battery which the way he set it up.it was to much with the cables running over the shroud didnt look neat to me everything ziptied together

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some of the 88-94 gmt400's came from the factory with dual batts. That is where i got my set up. If you want more info pm me.