Drop / Handleing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright i might be buying new spindles soon then...and im running spindles with 2" coils maybe 3" and my camber isnt bad, actually i dont think i have any at all. i need to get it aligned cause i put some steering components on it, but love the stance and ride.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
None of the DJM spindle's I have installed push the wheel out at all, but you have to trim the rain gutter's on the lower control arms just slightly more than you do for the belltech's which is why Belltech designed their spindle's to push the wheel's out.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
None of the DJM spindle's I have installed push the wheel out at all, but you have to trim the rain gutter's on the lower control arms just slightly more than you do for the belltech's which is why Belltech designed their spindle's to push the wheel's out.

do i need to trim them if i just run 15s or 16s? or will i have to trim them either way?

i might end up buying some LCA's, spindles are cheaper tho. i like my friends LCAs on his truck tho, there nice!
either way if i decide to go LCA's i can sell the spindles and coils for extra money and buy the LCA's.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DJM, McGaughys, Western, should all be good. Bell tech no, AIM claims to be made in the same foundry as BT, so who knows?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need to trim the rain gutter's to clear the stock 15's, I have no idea about 16's.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guess that answers that then, lol. I'll look into doing 2" spindles and probably 3" springs. I think I wanna do a 5/5 or a 5/6 drop so its still raked.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like i have some researching to do, and a 5/6 gives a nice good rake to me, imo.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if I just do the spendles does anyone make a 0 drop set of tubular adjustable control arms?