Dodge Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

norad848

Reaction score
How about the harness connector? Are they plug and play, or do you have to modify it?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the connector is not the same

Sent from my static android

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Ah, I figured.

Iirc one that I've seen done he wired the Chevy connector to the dodge mirror then plugged it up but not positive how its done

Sent from my chevy powered iPod using Tapatalk

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it's not just the connector it's also the way they operate I think the functions are pretty different

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm sure the wires in feed differently for Chevy mirrors to Chevy switches than the Dodge ones to to the Dodge switches...that wouldn't really make too much sense though since every car has the same mirror movements, left, right, up, down...you can't change that. lol

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ok it's like the Chevy mirrors work on let's say four wires where as the dodge is only three.... when you get them hooked up I think they said on the dodge they shared a common or something. but with the Chevy wiring it's compatible yes but I think up was down and a few other skrewy things. let's see if I can find the link I remember it being different just can't remember exact details

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a 400 with Dodge tows that was out at a little ITS meet

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I want to get the dodge tow mirrors. They aren't as bulky looking when they are flipped down compared to a chevy tow mirror.