Disc brake conversion and other upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
a thought with most conversions you use the oobs front caliper and rotors. dunno about the s10s and stuff.

I'm really not sure.... thats why I'm trying to find out... and need to asap since my right rear drum is shot... so BUMP for a definite answer

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I emailed that guy from that ebay link ^ since the LIMITEDS come factory with 11inch 5 lug rear ends and he said he can come up with all kinds of different combinations 2 fit any and all... Im gonna contact him again and ask about a group buy...

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Danng this is sweet i was just about to order a new stock setup but im goin this way now sub'd for reference

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I had to wake this thread up again... Just curious 2 see if anyone made any progress here..? Anyone make the swap happen yet..? Buy any parts..? If so wat parts?..? And from wat year , make, model..?
After reading through it again I got a LiL confused on which parts to get and proportioning valves and m.c.'s ...

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sorry I had to wake this thread up again... Just curious 2 see if anyone made any progress here..? Anyone make the swap happen yet..? Buy any parts..? If so wat parts?..? And from wat year , make, model..?
After reading through it again I got a LiL confused on which parts to get and proportioning valves and m.c.'s ...

Yea, but it needed resurrecting.
I think it was my last post in this thread that has that guy's info for the kits.
Onda phone. Haven't checked to see if that link still works.
I'm a bit OCD about brakes. They're only as good as the weakest link, and if any part or design raises doubt, the whole system is compromised. I don't like to 'have' to think about that!
More the reason that I'm leaning towards a kit from a Co. that's done some r&d with results to back their claims.
As far as building my own, I'm with you! Still scratching my head! Beginning to think maybe not. Have grown a sense of self-preservation in the last few years!