Dick Cepek 6.5 lift and a 2in body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry evryone been really busy lately and its always dark when i get off.. im going to clean it up and take pics of it all this weekend for sure. ill have a set price by then also.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may still be interested in the body lift, just let me know on a price shipped, gonna need it shipped.

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pending pic and price I'll take it all if first two dibs fall through

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry guys for the delay but i actually decided to keep it now.. i sold my green 95 a few days ago and am having probs with the 89 so i think im going to keep it for right now.. if i change my mind ill let the lift and body lift go for 700 picked up. like i said though for right now im going to keep unless i get all the bugs worked ouot of the 89 fairly quickly

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ILL SELL IT EVENTUALLY MAN JUST LET ME GET MY 89 WORKED OUT, WHEN I DO IM GONNA TAKE THE TRANNY BACK OUT OF THIS ONE AND STRIP IT DOWN AND SELL EVERYTHING.. ILL PM EVERYONE WHO WANTED IT FIRST WHEN I DO SO

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol it will be before xmas that i will sell it im sure i will mostly get my truck going somehow soon, i need the cash ya know