Dick Cepek 6.5 lift and a 2in body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any one interested in a DC 6.5 lift and a 2in body lift? its still on the truck and is complete its on a 1990 single cab truck in good shape.. i have a chance to buy the truck as a whole and ony want it for the body and motor bc it has new paint and new motor..

i have no idea what the lift is worth or what years it will fit but i do know its on the truck and in good shape and complete.

im located in KY if anyone is interested let me know what you would offer or what its worth, i know alot of people want the DC and cant really find them any more.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
any one interested in a DC 6.5 lift and a 2in body lift? its still on the truck and is complete its on a 1990 single cab truck in good shape.. i have a chance to buy the truck as a whole and ony want it for the body and motor bc it has new paint and new motor..

i have no idea what the lift is worth or what years it will fit but i do know its on the truck and in good shape and complete.

im located in KY if anyone is interested let me know what you would offer or what its worth, i know alot of people want the DC and cant really find them any more.

how much for the body lift and whats it for ecsb? does it have both bumper brackets is it home made or production

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its one a sclb truck.. has front bumper brackets but not the rear..... also on the lift it has no blocks in the rear it has shackles and aal.. thats it.. the truck is running 40s with just the DC lift, 2in body and cranked torsion.. it actually road good but the tranny and rear end are junk.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
ok well im sure shipping the body lift would be a lot and i would be 2 blocks short

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If it was only January...must...save...funds...for...CHHHRIISSTMASSS.....ugh.

Would also be good if I had my truck running before I bought a lift. I want to though.