Dick Cepek 6.5 lift and a 2in body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah thats why i have it for sale i would like to keep it and run it on my 89 single cab but im trying to get some of my money back that i have wasted on these trucks lol

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can we see pics of this truck please

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im very interested in both lifts. and id be willing to come pick it up if the price is right

Pitbull2o08

Reaction score
Any pics of this truck. Interested in the lift if 98Chevy doesn't get it. Might even pick it up to. Does it include everything i need to lift my truck from stock? I'm assuming not so since the original shackles aren't there.

Last edited:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Any pics of this truck. Interested in the lift if 98Chevy doesn't get it. Might even pick it up to. Does it include everything i need to lift my truck from stock? I'm assuming not so since the original shackles aren't there.

I am assuming you would be able to purchase the shackle flip with the lift and that would lift your rear and be better than blocks.