Decent black or smoked headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to pick up some decent black or smoked headlights and signals. I already put on some black corners that I like...and will probably get the matching signals because they are more visible than I would have expected with the black housing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously I'd like to keep decent visibility with the headlights, so that rules out the ones with the flat black housing that would match the corners I have.

These look good, but I'm guessing light output probably sucks, even with the "diamond" reflector. I'd buy these if they do throw enough light. Anyone have them? Pics? Light output?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-CHEVY...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eb6f3da56

These are lighter, but I'm very anti-chrome...so I don't know if I could stomach them being so shiny.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-98-Chevy...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item336f794470

Bshaip's Yukon looks sweet with smoked factory lights, but they are probably too dark to get away with and I wonder about the light output.

And if anyone has pictures of these signal lights installed I'd like to see them. They look like they match my corners which are more visible than I thought they would be.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-99-CHEVY...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item35b8414749

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Wish i could post pictures. The headlights that I have, which alot of people are getting now are nice, they are black with chrome around the bulb

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You cant post pics either Danny? Whats the issue your having?

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HEADLIGHT OPTIONS

If you check out the thread I started theres a bunch of different headlight options

Click Me!!!

These are the ones they are talkign about..

JParker's truck
attachment.php

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
When I had my stockers smoked lighter like that yukon my light output was still pretty damn good and its not bad now as dark as I have mine

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
what about the black covers how do they hold up

If you decide you want covers, get the GT Styling Wrap Around covers, not the Wade's or the AVS, trust me, I did a ton of research.

My Passenger top headlight cover broke, only because I didn't know what I was doing the day I put them on, and all it did was crack it, but almost a year later my friend got out of my truck and ran around it to get to the ATM and his jacket broke it the rest of the way.

GT Styling are the thickest and best quality headlight covers.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

There is 2 styles of those, 1 set has smoked amber corners, the other has smoked clear I wanna say, those on Jparkers truck are the smoked clear lenses I take it?

Any more pictures, anyone else have the ones with the smoked amber? I like them.