Decent black or smoked headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive got a few pics bit i cant post pictures at the moment, i have a few threads on here with pictures of them tho and droppedasachild has them on the black truck in his sig

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I went with clears instead. They were all out of the ones with tinted corners and the smoked corners seem kinda out of place imo

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know this is draggin up an old thread but I can finally post pics with the smoked ambers
You must be registered for see images attach

And before I painted grill and bumpers

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats the set I bought, HELL YEA!! Those look good. I cant wait to get mine installed with a new grill coated in bedliner & color matched bowtie. Thats really gonna change the look of my truck. Those appear to have pretty damn good fitment compared to some of the issues I hear people complain about on ebay lights. Did you use the provided brackets or the stock brackets?

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing that sucks is that those dont have the reflector caps in them :(

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thats the set I bought, HELL YEA!! Those look good. I cant wait to get mine installed with a new grill coated in bedliner & color matched bowtie. Thats really gonna change the look of my truck. Those appear to have pretty damn good fitment compared to some of the issues I hear people complain about on ebay lights. Did you use the provided brackets or the stock brackets?

Factory brackets were broke and removed along time ago this is with the brackets that came with them