Decent Smoked Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CBCK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been working on my 92' K1500 step side that I've had and finally decided to get away from the complete stock look. You should be able to see where it's at now in my picture. I'm planning on buying a new black grille and changing the lights to something else. This is sort of what I'm hoping to achieve, but probably without halos.

You must be registered for see images attach

Eventually I'm going to get new wheels, tints, paint my toolbox black and color match my bowtie. I think it'll look pretty nice.

The only thing is I'm having trouble knowing is what headlights are going to be worth it. The guy I stole this pic from said in his video that these are just cheap ebay headlights.

I found this set on ebay:

And this set as well for the 88-93 grille.

They're around $120 which seems pretty cheap, what do y'all think?

I've also found the headlights/parking lights separately. ANZO makes a smoked parking light that I really like the look of, but no separate 88-93 corner light lenses.

Last edited:

wirlybird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some of those cheap ones off eBay for my 97 Tahoe like in the picture. It was a full kit with side markers and lower blinkers.
they were ok for the price.
Pro Tuning Labs has a lot of lights so might be worth a check out.
I think I got a chrome grill from carparts.com I checked another place but their shipping was super high.

CBCK

Reaction score
You're right, that pro tuning labs website has a lot of good stuff on it, thanks!