dcZ71 6.5" DC 14SF 4.56's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
waiting on greasedog but he thinks i have an s44. the inside length of the yoke is about 2.5" and if you look at the sticky on fsc clearly i have an s44, but the two caps of the u joint that go in the shaft look clearly too big to me

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
that would be disasterous haha. how much do they usually run a person for both the front and rear differential, i think ill find a 14 bolt and start swapping gears unless i buy a different obs then i wont have to

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you cant find a u-joint you can just swap yokes from your 10 bolt to the 14bolt and keep using the same u-joints as now. Just be sure to get proper tourqe on the nut for the yoke.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you cant find a u-joint you can just swap yokes from your 10 bolt to the 14bolt and keep using the same u-joints as now. Just be sure to get proper tourqe on the nut for the yoke.

this

the yoke off the 10 bolt will fit right onto the 14 bolt...this way its not a mess trying to find a replacement u joint

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
axle is free, just have to unhook the brake lines. but gotta eat and go to work now.

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i guess im just buying my stock size again because those measurements fit

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't wait. Saw some of my exact tires on memphis craigslist the other day for $800...You just need a deal to pop up!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got the chance to work on it tonight, and right as i was dragging the 10 bolt out the heavens opened up and it started pouring. Everything is set to go though, u joint installed, spring pads grinded and painted, diff cover painted. Cant finish till friday.

One question...the guy gave me a tube of friction modifier additive saying the g80 needs it, I thought most on here and fsc were against that and it wasnt needed on a g80?

random pic of the finished spring plates...

Tiki

Reaction score
No pics of 37" claws on stockers? I feel so let down :|