dcZ71 6.5" DC 14SF 4.56's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here is my build thread so everything is together.

The plan:
-14 bolt sf 9.5" rear factory G80 with yukon 4.56
-front diff with yukon 4.56
-6.5" dick cepek kit
-37's

Have gathered everything except the 37's.

You must be registered for see images attach

Gunna be doing the rear end tomorrow, need to pick up the neapco 2-113 u joint and new u bolts/plates. Will update with progress.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to be done. Do you know what tires your gonna run yet?
Just swap the rear end tomorrow or lift the rear too?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just swapping the rear tomorrow, still waiting on a deal for tires on craigslist. rather not roll lifted on 265's lol but im itching to get this rear in.

hopefully 37x13.5 baja claws on my stock wheels. But any good 37" mud tire im interested.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would shy away from running a 13.5" wide tire on a stock wheel. Why swap the rear and buy u-bolts if they are gonna be replaced soon anyways?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well ****, advance doesnt stock those u joints and the 9.5" gasket normally so i had to order it from the warehouse, should be there by 2:30 pm. where do i get the 2500 spring plates?? anyone got a part #?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just gunna re use the u bolts, figure thats better than chinese autozone ones, its just temporary not gunna pay for some new nice ones

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well found out the neapco 2-1153 is not gunna fit, i can tell the caps are too big. And my driveshaft says spicer and the current u joint caps say spicer. So apparently i dont have the saginaw S44 like everyone else. Gunna have to order a different one from advance and pick it up tomorrow. Chasing down these u joints is a pita, no parts stores carry them in stock ready to go. So now what joint do i need??