dcZ71 6.5" DC 14SF 4.56's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i dont think i would run a x15 on anything less than a x10 wheel or x9.. plus the skinnier the rim and the wider the tire the more balloned your tires will look...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn right it is. I actually love big ass tarz on stocker wheels look but I think 15 wides would just be really unsafe. I dunno though but I bet dirty or someone else will.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i honestly cant find any aftermarket wheels i like, if i had to choose it would probly just be some 15 or 16" bullet holes

I dont think its unsafe, its just that it wears like crap unless you air way down.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DC do yourself a favor man and get on ebay put in the size wheel you'd want and "eagle alloy" or "moto metal" or "bmf" the first 2 make very very affordable/badass wheels I think you'd be surprised at the prices...20x10's average $800 w/ free shipping

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i honestly cant find any aftermarket wheels i like, if i had to choose it would probly just be some 15 or 16" bullet holes

I dont think its unsafe, its just that it wears like crap unless you air way down.

whhhhaaaat, you cant find any you like?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whhhhaaaat, you cant find any you like?

werd. I know you seen some you like! Ain't nothin wrong with bullet holes though I just highly suggest a black beadlock on them :D obviously im biased towards that look though. I want my same exact wheel in a 20x10 soooo bad :/

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dunno nothing does anything for me. Plus i save money by running stocks. Just getting a little impatient finding tires. Im thinking the boggers might be a little extreme for 99% street use but f*** they look so damn good.