DAS DOOLAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbanite

Reaction score
New guy here...

Resurrecting an old thread I found by searching for a solution. Came looking for advice on fitting a York 210 EDC to my '93, CC dually which, oddly enough looks very similar to yours bow61509... It's black, 454, Cad taillights, same interior, hidden hitch etc. There are a few differences but they could be sisters. :) Currently has a dual electric compressor system that will stay on, this will run in parallel to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

I wonder if you can help me shortcut the process by telling me how you mounted it and what you did with the drive belt system? Do you have a parts list, numbers? Pics would be great if you have them. I can't find much on fitting a 210 to this vehicle and with Kilby out of business it is a bear to try to find any other info.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Steve.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Oh god I missed this truck. Dean has had some sweet rides in his time here. This was probably my favorite.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Sadly i probably won't be much help. I did fit a York 210 on my ol dually but i went the junkyard route. I built my own little bracket in the garage with a very primitive set of tools. And i used a york straight off a jeep at the local pick and pull, as far as the belt went i used a v belt. My truck had electric fans, so i put a v belt pulley in front of my serpentine pulley on the water pump... (the whole jalopy of parts resembled dual rear wheels lol) and ran my comp on the little rig.

Now, i know there are companies out there (or were) that offered a bolt on bracket so you could run a york in line with the rest of your serpentine accessories. But, i have no clue which companies or how to find them. I did some minor research back when i had my truck, but at the end of the day it came down to i needed it right then and it had to be cheap.

sent from the...... ferd

burbanite

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Dean, I did the research as well but couldn't come up with an off the shelf solution either. In reality it is pretty simple if you have access to a welder for the bracket, the rest is just buying parts but I was hoping all the same.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
You're welcome! Sorry i wasn't much help, good luck on yours. Once you go engine driven compressor you'll hate electrics.

sent from the...... ferd

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Dean, I did the research as well but couldn't come up with an off the shelf solution either. In reality it is pretty simple if you have access to a welder for the bracket, the rest is just buying parts but I was hoping all the same.

I made my bracket as well, start at post 370 if you would like to see what I did. My bracket started with a spare a/c bracket which I modified.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7001-My-88-rcsb/page37&highlight=jmig