Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm trying to make a dying battery in my Suburban survive another 2-3 days in sub zero temperatures, so I pulled the red truck (which I washed before parking) out into the snowy street and moved the Suburban into the garage. I took the opportunity to snap a quick pic of each afterward. The one of the Suburban in the garage is pretty standard compared to some that I've posted before, but I think the one of the red truck in the street turned out pretty cool.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any picture with all that white stuff is cool except, when it's around here:lol:

But you're missing out on sliding around in it! Although I guess if your truck will spin the tires on dry pavement, you wouldn't miss that as much. Whose dumb idea was it to swap a 4L80E behind a V6 anyway? Oh wait...

Seriously though I'm about sick of this weather myself. Standing on the sidewalk for a minute or so to take that picture was about all I needed for the day. Don't think we've seen highs above freezing in nearly a week now.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to make a dying battery in my Suburban survive another 2-3 days in sub zero temperatures, so I pulled the red truck (which I washed before parking) out into the snowy street and moved the Suburban into the garage. I took the opportunity to snap a quick pic of each afterward. The one of the Suburban in the garage is pretty standard compared to some that I've posted before, but I think the one of the red truck in the street turned out pretty cool.

I got a cheap battery maintainer from HF. shes been keeping mine alive

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a cheap battery maintainer from HF. shes been keeping mine alive

I'm a firm believer in battery tenders! If you look closely there's one sitting on that shelf behind the 'burb in my pics. I have three of those and they're awesome. Whichever truck is in the garage stays on one all the time.

Unfortunately the battery in my 'burb is just at the end of it's life. It failed load testing and is struggling to start the Suburban in the cold. I run Odyssey Extreme 34/78 PC1500 dual terminals in both of my trucks. They're expensive but this is the first one I've had to replace and it lasted seven years. I'm going to go spend $250 on another one this Friday to replace it.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in battery tenders! If you look closely there's one sitting on that shelf behind the 'burb in my pics. I have three of those and they're awesome. Whichever truck is in the garage stays on one all the time.

Unfortunately the battery in my 'burb is just at the end of it's life. It failed load testing and is struggling to start the Suburban in the cold. I run Odyssey Extreme 34/78 PC1500 dual terminals in both of my trucks. They're expensive but this is the first one I've had to replace and it lasted seven years. I'm going to go spend $250 on another one this Friday to replace it.

Awesome I'll have to keep those in mind. My battery only last 3 or 4yrs if were lucky . 5 is great lol