Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Now we're looking at freezing rain for the next day and a half. Yay...
Yeah we're supposed to get that polar vortex stuff by the weekend. Possible snow on Monday.....
Yes I have antifreeze in the Burb. But living in an RV, not looking forward to much of a freeze.
I used to stock dairy and frozen foods for Walmart. Working in a 35 degree damp cooler or a freezer warehouse for several years made me not like cold weather too much. In the summer was bad too, going from 100+ outside, into the cooler.....

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Yeah we're supposed to get that polar vortex stuff by the weekend. Possible snow on Monday.....
Yes I have antifreeze in the Burb. But living in an RV, not looking forward to much of a freeze.
I used to stock dairy and frozen foods for Walmart. Working in a 35 degree damp cooler or a freezer warehouse for several years made me not like cold weather too much. In the summer was bad too, going from 100+ outside, into the cooler.....

I worked at Dean's Milk Company for 4 years. They're no longer here in Louisville, but it was 33°-34° year round in there. About the only time I didn't care for it was when the outside weather matched the inside, lol!