Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t have any laying around if someone else does or has their power seats apart if you could help us out that would be awesome.

I don’t think my seat has any in them leading to the slop. Wish I could be more help

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are set to release soon in a couple designs, in ABS to match factory and also in aluminum (or any other sheet stock material really). Any design suggestions?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Bunch of new parts released on site as of now!

88-98
- Door Vents, start at $23/pair. In textured ABS and aluminum.
- USB Ash Tray Panel, start at $27/pair. Redesigned for a quicker and less expensive filament, accepts paint easily.

95+
- Dash Cluster insert for Holley EFI or customized for your desired setup. Starts at $124.

88-94
- Radio Replacement Panel, $47. Replaces OE radio with gauges/switches. Built off of factory measurements
- Radio Pocket Inserts, $37. If you already have one of the radio delete pockets installed in the truck, you can get one of these to slide into it.

All our stuff can be quickly modified to meet desired goals or put a custom flair on your build. We are always expanding our GMT400 line so please keep suggestions coming and thanks for your continued support.

Last edited:

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will definitely be getting one of the 88-94 vent gauge bezel from you soon! Where are you guys located?
Thanks for the interest! We're a small shop out of NJ, we just closed out our first year and definitely experienced lots of growing pains but small business ownership has been a really fun experience. Direct interaction I get to have with these communities is absolutely the best part

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would definately be down to purchase an upper and lower tilt steering column shrouds (Original PN 26036499 and 26036498).
Thanks for the interest. I am looking for the link, I know I saw it somewhere about a month ago on here... Several companies have recently been ramping up production of parts for our trucks and I saw new mfg 95+ column covers on one of the catalogs. They're injection molded and we just can't beat the price they were offered at so that project lost steam. I will continue looking and post it if I can track down the thread it was in.

Edit: https://www.classicparts.com shows the column covers around page 25 of their 88-98 catalog.

Last edited:

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep the ideas coming lots of good stuff and the prices are decent I REALLY like the idea of the 2 door door bezels they are hard to find
are you talking about these? They are super hard to find…especially without broken tabs

Attachments

• EFC8D99A-5335-43C4-87A8-7F498830A878.jpeg
    EFC8D99A-5335-43C4-87A8-7F498830A878.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 24