Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you consider selling the print file for the -94 vent gauge pod? I'm interested but can print it myself and $50 is way more than I want it.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you consider selling the print file for the -94 vent gauge pod? I'm interested but can print it myself and $50 is way more than I want it.
Hey 351. We don't like to sell our designs, due to the issues of reproduction by third parties. The reason they're pricier is due to the printer we use, the geometry on the part means we need to use an SLS machine which is way different than home FDM machines. We're working on redesigning it to be able to use cheaper manufacturing methods (Eco line on our site.)

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can this guy 3D print an entire dash for 88-94. I know they finally sell them on lmc. But they are pricey. I don’t need one I have two that are free of cracks. Just curious

The_Family_Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Piling on another request: When are we gonna get a reproduction 1998 dash? LMC doesn't offer one for the later model design and a google search only turns up the caps. I bought the made in USA cap and installed it. It looks okay, but my gauge bezel won't clip on up top because the Texas sun has destroyed the original structure which serves to provide the bite that holds the bezel.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Piling on another request: When are we gonna get a reproduction 1998 dash? LMC doesn't offer one for the later model design and a google search only turns up the caps. I bought the made in USA cap and installed it. It looks okay, but my gauge bezel won't clip on up top because the Texas sun has destroyed the original structure which serves to provide the bite that holds the bezel.
Yea my wife’s cclb dually dash is pretty bad. I’ve been waiting for someone to come out with one for the 95-99

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey 351. We don't like to sell our designs, due to the issues of reproduction by third parties. The reason they're pricier is due to the printer we use, the geometry on the part means we need to use an SLS machine which is way different than home FDM machines. We're working on redesigning it to be able to use cheaper manufacturing methods (Eco line on our site.)
Do you make the gauge pods that replace the original radio in the 88-94

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I asked about this on the first page. Unfortunately I don't think they have a large enough printer to do a whole dash.

The parts may be very good quality but they are pricey. I got on his website. He wants 60 plus for the fuse box cover for 88-94. Lmc has them for 16.95

As far as I'm concerned they can charge whatever they want within reason. Personally I'd much rather pay a premium for a product that I know is made in the USA from a small business. There's not many people custom making plastic parts for these vehicles, whatever they need to charge to keep the lights on is OK with me.