Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That and the whole bezel that goes around the door handle.
The whole bezel that goes around these is the same as what comes off of the suburbans, which I don’t think are as hard to find as the two window switch bezels.

Attachments

• 62CFB8A7-527F-46F8-924A-3252D8FED191.jpeg
    62CFB8A7-527F-46F8-924A-3252D8FED191.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 25

PM18S4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally heard back from classicparts.com
They no longer have the upper and lower tilt steering column shrouds for sale and do not plan to have them again. So if anyone were to make them it would be very tempting buy.

I also found PN for more color options. I'm put them here in the hopes that the almighty algorithm will help others trying to find these parts.
Upper Mold: CHT #26076232 C-2
26036499 - Graphite
26076123 - Shale
26075445 - Ebony

Lower Mold: CHT #26076231 C-3
26036498 - Graphite
26076122 - Shale
26075446 - Ebony

Image Proof:

You must be registered for see images attach

Image Source:
Single PN with broken mount points: Mine
Multiple PN with colors: Google?

Last edited:

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally heard back from classicparts.com
They no longer have the upper and lower tilt steering column shrouds for sale and do not plan to have them again. So if anyone were to make them it would be very tempting buy.

I also found PN for more color options. I'm put them here in the hopes that the almighty algorithm will help others trying to find these parts.
Upper Mold: CHT #26076232 C-2
26036499 - Graphite
26076123 - Shale
26075445 - Ebony

Lower Mold: CHT #26076231 C-3
26036498 - Graphite
26076122 - Shale
26075446 - Ebony
That's bad news. I wonder if it has to do with supply chain issues coming from the PRC. Thanks for the leg work on that, I hope it helps people out.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really cool stuff you’re coming out with. I’ve had the idea of a blank block off for the utterly useless under vent dash mounted cup holders in the 95+ dash. Something that same shape without the finger hole. Then I had the idea of having different mount options for the front like a GoPro mount or socket for the ball and socket RAM mounts etc…

Also thought about the tweeter grilles in the door panels, something with a molded in tweeter mount that could be drilled out for aftermarket tweeters for folks that hate using fiberglass or just don’t have the means for a full custom mounting solution…

Just some ideas I’ve had

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really cool stuff you’re coming out with. I’ve had the idea of a blank block off for the utterly useless under vent dash mounted cup holders in the 95+ dash. Something that same shape without the finger hole. Then I had the idea of having different mount options for the front like a GoPro mount or socket for the ball and socket RAM mounts etc…

Also thought about the tweeter grilles in the door panels, something with a molded in tweeter mount that could be drilled out for aftermarket tweeters for folks that hate using fiberglass or just don’t have the means for a full custom mounting solution…

Just some ideas I’ve had
I agree with the cup holder block off

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Just some ideas I’ve had
I'll see if I can find some to pull measurements off of, don't have any handy yet but I can take a look!
How about the plastic pieces for pull and oh **** handles for 88 & 89
The whole handle or the small plastic screw covers only?