Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I asked about this on the first page. Unfortunately I don't think they have a large enough printer to do a whole dash.

As far as I'm concerned they can charge whatever they want within reason. Personally I'd much rather pay a premium for a product that I know is made in the USA from a small business. There's not many people custom making plastic parts for these vehicles, whatever they need to charge to keep the lights on is OK with me.
I’d rather support small business as well but I think 30 bucks would be more reasonable. I don’t have that kind of money laying around to want to spend that much on a 4x6 inch cover.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you guys made replacement tilt steering column covers, you’d probably sell a ton. I know for a fact you can’t find any for the tilt 95-98 and the factory ones crack and break so easy, and the covers for manual trans (without column shift hole) would be something I’d buy right now. I converted my truck from auto to manual so I had to make a panel to fill the hole in mine.

So any way you could make replacements with improved design?? I don’t know about anyone else but I’d pay good money for an improved design that lasts but looks factory

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The parts may be very good quality but they are pricey. I got on his website. He wants 60 plus for the fuse box cover for 88-94. Lmc has them for 16.95
The reason they cost more is because the LMC ones are made in a country where labor is cheap. It's not a matter of having "money laying around", I'm reasonably sure none of us have that, it's a matter of where you choose to spend the money you have. If it's more important to have the part than support his business, LMC has you covered.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
if you guys made replacement tilt steering column covers, you’d probably sell a ton. I know for a fact you can’t find any for the tilt 95-98 and the factory ones crack and break so easy, and the covers for manual trans (without column shift hole) would be something I’d buy right now. I converted my truck from auto to manual so I had to make a panel to fill the hole in mine.

So any way you could make replacements with improved design?? I don’t know about anyone else but I’d pay good money for an improved design that lasts but looks factory
I second this. These are hard to find unbroken even when they are in good shape because they are also kind of a lousy design. And when they break even if they are mostly together they tend to rub the steering wheel.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I asked about this on the first page. Unfortunately I don't think they have a large enough printer to do a whole dash.

As far as I'm concerned they can charge whatever they want within reason. Personally I'd much rather pay a premium for a product that I know is made in the USA from a small business. There's not many people custom making plastic parts for these vehicles, whatever they need to charge to keep the lights on is OK with me.
df2x4, and 89obsSB/The_Family_Tahoe, thank you all for the interest. Firstly, I apologize for delayed responses and product releases, life has been happening which means moving homes and other personal matters. We have gotten the requests for full size dashes but our print bed size can't support that in it's full width. Multi part designs may be possible, but really wouldn't be friendly to our budgets or appearance standards due to the seams.

As far as price goes, we are constantly trying out new materials and manufacturing methods to offer multiple choices to the end user at various price points. We only make the fuse cover in our absolute best material because the spring tabs need to be as strong as possible, so that they don't break like the factory ones do. LMC can afford to have ABS injection molds machined for every component they desire, we are trying to get to that level but for now we are doing the best we can with what we've got.
WB

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you make the gauge pods that replace the original radio in the 88-94
We are waiting on a few design tweaks and we'll have those out shortly in blank, single 52mm and dual 52mm configurations using all four factory mounting screws.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about power seat shims? My seat along with a lot of others on here has slop in it and we can no longer get the shims.
Do you have any extras lying around or an image of what they look like? Manual seats in mine so I can't give an answer off the cuff on this one.