Console seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J hemi

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping you can help my friend add an extra seat to his 454ss we have managed to find pictures of a centre consol seats but can,t find any where selling them are the hard to find? Any ideas or company's that will ship to the uk would be great . Thanks J

The Cat

Reaction score
Hey, buddy, doesn't look like anyone has responded. I had the same issue with a '94 Silverado single cab. Basically came with bucket seats and center console. Growing family forced me to get a bench seat but didn't like the look. I finally found a center seat that apparently came out of an early 90's suburban. I figured it would bolt right in but the base that came with it did not fit in any way that would bolt right up. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make the correct brackets and still searching for answers, which is why it brought me to this site but no luck yet. It took me about 4 years to find one on Ebay. Most center seats are for newer models on Craigslist and Ebay sites. Good luck in your search.