clear lights or black lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jake where did you get ur corners at. Ive been looking on ebay. Doesnt look like they sell them any more.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I say smoked. I love the look. But does hinder the amount of light you produce. Even with 6k HIDs its like i have stock lights. But doesnt bother me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I like the black look but My truck would look good in black so I went chrome. except the cab lights

all four corners have 5 yellow 5mm LED's in them cab light are stock with black smoke tint and 3 5mm LED's in each. fogs are just stock 01 1500 fogs modified bracket.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
chevytruck 98, it appears to me "jake" has a set of factory marker lights that he just smoked. and i went ahead and bought a set of park lights and head lights that have the black in the bacround. i just feel like the lights with absolutely no black in them almost look cheesy and too clear. im going to keep my clear cab lights, but smoke the side markers, and ill see how it turns out by the end of the week!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say all clear, but I'm a bit biased. If anything get slightly smoked lenses on the lights, not all out black.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I have the headlights that you linked... got all the lights on the front of my truck for only $85.

Jake, how do you like your headlights? i had a set, not sure if it was the same ones as you but it was black on the sides with the chrome. The light outpoint SUCKED! i had next to no lights! i bought HIDs, plus the 4hi mod... so hopefully that will help. But i would like to buy a new set... so im thinking about buying these ones again...

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the clear but if you decide to change let me know and ill buy your clear lights haha

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same here, bought them off eBay for $85. Only took me a couple hours to install. Then i got some 8000k xenon halogen bulbs that fit in the lights like my old ones. My dad liked the clear headlights I put on my truck he got them for chritmas on his 98 k3500 dully. Clear is the way to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27