clear lights or black lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive always liked clear, but smoked lights look good on some!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I have smoked all around mine. Really like it but the clears looked good too. It's all personal preference. Just make sure which ever set you go with to use clear silicon around all the eBay lights. I'm gonna reorder a whole new set for mine because I didn't do this the first go around and they're a little too funky for me now from the combination of moisture/dust. Always something......

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought some eBay lights and didn't know anything about the silicone thing. What kind of silicone should I get and where from?

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I just bought some eBay lights and didn't know anything about the silicone thing. What kind of silicone should I get and where from?

I just used some I had from work, not sure of brand but any clear will work. And don't go crazy with it, just a light spread of it with your finger on the seam just to be double sure to keep moisture and the elements out. On my old 97 I never had a problem with moisture and my ebay lights... My Tahoe and Greenie are a different story though. So now I use it just to be extra safe.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I'll give it a shot. I know the socket of the parking lights don't fit in there the tightest!

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
I have the headlights that you linked... got all the lights on the front of my truck for only $85.

You must be registered for see images attach