Clear glass or tint windows

Leave it clear or tent it red ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like the factory light tint but the green hue will prolly do weird things to the look of the interior.

A light grey tint like 70-80% would give it a more refined, classy look. I think it would enhance the look of the truck without hiding any of your hard work.
I have to agree with you and add that a tint would keep some of the heat of the sun of that beautiful interior, especially since red is possibly the worst color for fading.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ X2. I say keep it clear. Those who know how rare that clear glass is will appreciate it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
To me, tint is way over done to the point it's cliche.... and I drive a lot at night and it makes it hard to see out. I voted clear, but if it had to be tinted, I would not go super dark, and not red.

Great job!

My dually has aftermarket (normal) tint and it's a game changer in the summer heat. My vote is normal tint.