Cleaning House - Tons of Aftermarket Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Led park lights only work on 94 an up? Interested in whole headlight assembly plus hids

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Led park lights only work on 94 an up? Interested in whole headlight assembly plus hids

They'll fit the 94 and newer grill style. I believe the grills are interchangeable, you are 3rd in line for the headlights and 3rd in line for the HIDs.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why are you selling the truck? and can you pm or text me a few more pics light and dark to get a better idea?

The frame is starting to worry me a little. It's not rusted through or close to snapping but I think it's a little more than what I want to deal with while I'm in college. Plus I've dumped so much money into it that I really haven't had time to enjoy it as much as I'd like. I found this truck for sale at a local dealership, new tires and it might need brakes. I'm thinking of doing a small sleeper type deal before I lift it and get serious. I'll PM you my cell number then.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, a lot more people are interested in these parts than what I originally thought haha. I came up with a list for each part that someone has shown interest in. The order is done strictly on the time that I received a PM or when the post was made. This is what I consider to be fair and I'm not trying to screw anyone over. I should also note I do NOT have Paypal, money order or cash is fine. I'd prefer money orders from those of you across the border.

Here is a list showing what the order of those who expressed interest in each part is:

Headlight Housings
1. 1997chevydriver

Fog Light Harness
1. 1997chevydriver *without fog light switch*

If these lists are incorrect please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come by the Fullsizechevy.com tent and Say Hi Ill be there with My ST.

Will do, I know a couple members are going from here. I'll be there around 4 or so. Are you staying in a hotel locally? I know some good restaurants and ice cream places. Plus if you want your truck washed before you leave I work at a car wash nearby lol.