Cleaning House - Tons of Aftermarket Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I WILL BE AT THE CARLISLE TRUCK NATIONALS SHOW SATURDAY AROUND 4PM AND WILL BRING ANY OF THE PARTS IF DESIRED!!!

As many of you know I'm selling my truck, I purchased a ton of parts for it before it started giving me mechanical issues with that being said I'm listing them so I can have additional monies to make a larger down payment on a newer truck or mods for said truck :)

Up first is a 1994+ grill that is paintable black plastic. I bought it at the GM Nationals in Carlisle and its stayed in the wrapper since then. Looks exactly like the one in the link below, can get pictures if desired. $90 not including shipping, would like to have this picked up locally but can ship.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-02-CHEVY...ubmodel:Silverado&hash=item27b6960b3d&vxp=mtr

Compass and Temperature Mirror with auto dimming (16 pin) I purchased this from addiction2bass here on the forum and it does work and it is in great condition. The temperature sensor is also included. This was out of an NBS truck but WILL work in our trucks and SUVs. $30 shipped

You must be registered for see images attach

Last but not least is the custom tailgate I bought at spring Carlisle back in April. The gentleman I it from had his neighbor make it from a factory tailgate. This is for a FLEETSIDE truck not stepside. Handle and rods operate great. Has light surface rust which needs light sanding, it is in primer. $160 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

I WILL BE AT THE CARLISLE TRUCK NATIONALS SHOW SATURDAY AROUND 4PM AND WILL BRING ANY OF THE PARTS IF DESIRED!!!

Last edited:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Just curious but are the LED park lamps a plug and play deal? Never really looked into LED stuff..
Interested in the whole headlight/corner light setup.. I assume the corners are for the chevy grille
Interested in the compass/temp mirror aswell.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

PM'd you back Paul

Just curious but are the LED park lamps a plug and play deal? Never really looked into LED stuff..
Interested in the whole headlight/corner light setup.. I assume the corners are for the chevy grille
Interested in the compass/temp mirror aswell.

I'm not to educated on automotive electrical myself but here's what the back of the parking lamps look like

You stick the LED box on your fender or core support and then stick the silver piece into the existing socket on your truck like a normal bulb. I believe BadBowtie told me I needed the resistors to make them work because they would make my dash cluster flash and the door dinger beep constantly even with the doors closed. I have LEDs in my corner lamps in front and then I have LED tails in the rear. The corners are indeed for a Chevrolet grill. You are also first in line for the mirror.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'm not to educated on automotive electrical myself but here's what the back of the parking lamps look like

You stick the LED box on your fender or core support and then stick the silver piece into the existing socket on your truck like a normal bulb. I believe BadBowtie told me I needed the resistors to make them work because they would make my dash cluster flash and the door dinger beep constantly even with the doors closed. I have LEDs in my corner lamps in front and then I have LED tails in the rear. The corners are indeed for a Chevrolet grill. You are also first in line for the mirror.

Those look the same as my '98's. Only had to run the 'EP29' flasher, & all was good!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anything your willing to sell off the truck?

Sent from Robland

Sorry, truck is being sold whole. It should be on Craigslist sometime next week for $5,600 OBO. I am willing to negotiate. If you're interested in any of the parts just let me know and I can bring them to you at Carlisle this weekend. I'll negotiate prices since there won't be shipping.