Can't decide what to do and where to start.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A bunch of the obs's look good dropped but I honestly can say I dont think that one be dropped plus i think its one that wouldnt look right. But your CC is one of them it looks awesome not even finished

Yeah it's in my blood, I would drop my house If it didn't half to have the damn foundation! Ha Ha.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan for stock look so i'm deciding between 2/4 or beefier tire out back kinda like the old hot rods. And im planning on polyurethane bushings since they suppose to be better than rubber and i can replace all bushings for $230
That's the look I went for with my truck have a 2/4 with wider tires out back( thanks to spacers) but I say 3/4 for more of a rake. Well atleast that's what I think mines needs.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like you did I would have removed the toolbox and rails...Then I would keep it all stock except for tint and some 454ss wheels with big rubber. I'd also add a 454ss fog valence. Oh yea and some brand new OEM heads/park lamps up front to freshen it up. Thats it. Simple clean stock head turner. Then work on the motor.

You must be registered for see images attach

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like you did I would have removed the toolbox and rails...Then I would keep it all stock except for tint and some 454ss wheels with big rubber. I'd also add a 454ss fog valence. Oh yea and some brand new OEM heads/park lamps up front to freshen it up. Thats it. Simple clean stock head turner. Then work on the motor.

you know the 454 wheels do look good on there but what sucks is i had a set without center caps sold them for $80 because I wasnt sure i'd like them. I have also thought about changeing the 35% tint to 20%. and also you think this phantom would over do it on a mostly stock looking truck?

2/4 soem boss 338s. good to go.

I do like the boss 338s they are one of the many i've been looking at if i go with an aftermarket wheels. But i'm definately getting different wheels those on the truck are getting old