Canepa modified 94 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macinist

Reaction score
I bought this a few years back. The supercharger really sold me, but it has so much work done to it. Canepa would order these from the factory as a Cheyenne model and modify it for their customer. This one must have about $30k of upgrades done to it.

The suspension was completely upgraded: shocks, springs, swaybars. It handles way better than a Suburban should.

There is a JL Audio 8" subwoofer installed in a welded aluminum box under the driver side middle row seat. There are two (?) Clarion head units, although one only sends sound to the subwoofer. I have never tracked down the connection to the other amp that powers the rest of the speakers. The main head unit has an LCD display for the backup camera.

You must be registered for see images attach

The Macinist

Reaction score
A lady hit it in the parking lot of my shop one night. The body was so straight before that. I have not gotten around to fixing it yet.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What a cool find. A friend had an older TBI 454 ECLB dually with a custom interior with a similar feel to that. You just don't come across that stuff often.

Firdavsovich

Reaction score
Nice suburban! Interestingly, while the regular front seats for middle row it is hard to establish?

The Macinist

Reaction score
Nice suburban! Interestingly, while the regular front seats for middle row it is hard to establish?

Thanks! It was all custom. Those were very comfortable seats.

I sold it on Monday, so down the road it goes. Getting a new car for my wife and I will inherit her 2006 Pathfinder.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Hey fellow Californian!

Neat burb, cool silver color. I find it interesting that the chevy grille was modified to remove the logo. Any engine bay pics?

mountie

I sold my '88 C2500 to a happy guy in Germany
Reaction score
Nice find..... I noticed the wheels.... I have the same ones / 16". Made by Progressive Wheels in So Cal... ( I think they are no longer in business )

I put my GPS inside the dash, where you have the clock.

The Macinist

Reaction score
Hey fellow Californian!

Neat burb, cool silver color. I find it interesting that the chevy grille was modified to remove the logo. Any engine bay pics?

The engine bay was not impressive. It looked like wiring was added over the years and not neatly installed. It had an air horn that was not installed very cleanly.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Sweet Burb! Love all of the body-colored parts, smoothie bumpers, and that delicious wood-trim! And does it even have auxiliary back up lights?