Bumper Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm......nobody said it so I guess I'll take center stage and say it

** ALL U NEED IS A GOOD BUFFER AND THOSE DENTS WILL BUFF RIGHT OUT**

Last edited:

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
**** if shipping wasn't rediculous you could have my air damn. it's sitting in my "**** i took off my truck" pile behind my shed.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
**** if shipping wasn't rediculous you could have my air damn. it's sitting in my "**** i took off my truck" pile behind my shed.

If only I had all the conjoined parts in the pile from all gmt members, I'd be a rich man

P.S. Asian drivers suck!

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I don't want an air dam. No worries. One of my plans is to eventually black it out. It looks awful with all that chrome on the black. First thing I did when I got it was take off all the chrome around the wheel wells.
Hey hey..that dent could be bang-outable! Maybe.
When I take off the bumper, what should I expect to see behind it? Mounts bent? Broken cheap plastic?
I don't even wanna start on that..Geez that asian couldn't drive. If you push your gas to turn..you should finish the turn! I drive with a "let me just get out of the way of this guy behind me so nothing happens" attitude. They think they're the only ones on the road!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
For sure I can tell you that you'll need one maybe two bumper mounts, grill?, left parking lamp housing?, and left corner panal. Anything else you gonna need?

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mounts..yeah.
Grill..probably not. it seems fine
I turned on the left turn signal and it worked. Just blinked fast. That means..hopefully just a new bulb somewhere.
The panel..I was really hoping to just bang that out. Crap.
Well I need new tires! Just not at all because of the asian.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im gonna say bumper and the filler panel forsure but from your dirty mud pic it looks like you already needed the filler panel. The brackets might be bent you wont know till you take it off but on most aftermarket bumpers (well all the ones i have installed) there is usually one bolt that you cant get in anyways so get a bumper and try to put it on and have a look on how it fits go from there.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have a tow strap wrap it around a tree then hook it to the dent on your bumper and drive in reverse until it is fixed. I do this all the time on the big truck.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious!? I have a couple tow straps! Dang..really need to try that.
How exactly do you do that? Wrap it around the tree, then how does it connect to the bumper? Or are you talking a tow strap with metal hooks on the end? All mine have no hooks, them breaking and metal flying freaks me out.