Bumper Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well some asian lady in front of me was about to turn, then she saw an ambulance half a mile down the road. So she slammed on her brakes and stopped. I didn't. So I need a new bumper. I see way too many options for them. When the option is painted, what color is it painted? And what are the air vent holes? I've never noticed any on any truck I've seen.

Oh..and if any of you are selling a front bumper or ranch hand or any front bumper replacement, that would be fantastic.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..decent pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

That was the day I got it. I took off the air dam cause it's annoying.

I guess it's a little closer to the bumper in that pic, if you can see through the mud.

And here it is now..sigh.

I'm thinking just bang out that dent somehow, and get a new bumper. Would I need new brackets?
I'm fine with any bumper. Full chrome, no stripe, stripe, whatever. I just don't want it looking like that (crap) for very long.
Good value, right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item29ffc263a1
I'm fine without the stripe cause I'm planning on de badging and taking it all off anyway.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My air dam got ripped halfway off when I went off roading for the first time. And it makes it look like my front end is barely off the ground.
That one on Ebay would be about $135. Should I try my luck at a junkyard first or just get that? The mounts shouldn't be messed up, should they?