Broken manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotabman

Reaction score
Buy the 2 1/2'' and cut 1/4'' of the ends. Just screw a nut on before cutting to clean the thread.

as you and shurkey said cut them off i think i will do that for the other 6 on the passenger side. but the doorman kit comes with the two studs that you need for alternater bracket as well and its only 6$ on amazon with prime. i just can believe how hard this was to track down, and i consider myself pretty good when i comes to internet searching.

dakotabman

Reaction score
okay guys hopfully you can help me out. i have the motor put back together however it seems to have a pretty good misfire, motor is pretty jumpy to where it shakes the hole truck. i thought timing was off(it was a little) but i set the timing with a timing light to zero with the ect unplugged. made it slightly better. but still jumping all over the place. all the plugs are getting spark. when i put it into gear it gets really jumpy almost dies. and it spits and sputters with a little backfire when driving. when in park its alot better but still missing or somthing. not sure where to start. i checked all plugs and wires are all tight. verified that rotor is pointing at #1 on tdc of compression. set timing with light. any ideas?