Boredom = back to chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Awww, it looked best if you would have left it.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same bike all black! 125? What year mines a 03:) lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HOLY SHEEIT SON, those cab mounts are SHOT.

What? You talking about how the bed is sitting a little higher than the cab looking?

Oh btw it's a 250...98..It's one bad mother. I get it back tomorrow :gr_grin: The engine is solid but rebuilding the carb and it is immediately getting broken down and the wheels are going black and every little detail will be powdercoated or anodized red or black...I may get a gold chain to match the bars and forks but were basically replacing every little thing that isn't perfect. It's going to be SIK I'll be sure to post pics!

Last edited:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice!

Good to see your gettin the bike back aswell. Get some seal savers for it, not sure if they really work but for $20 they can't really hurt lol.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the back of the cab is sagging.. the rubber mounts go bad over time.. the OBS are bad about that..

i like the truck this way.. black/chrome but i still think it would look sick with the beadlocks done in blue!! it will match the shocks.. i like the clean shiney rockers no plastic dip or line-x..

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the job and start Monday!!! Guys coming to buy my mower around 2 or 3, then immediately after that I'm buying my bike back and will be riding later on today with my buddy who got me the job gets off...Stick around for more pics later!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cannot wait to do a photoshoot with that bike in the bed of my truck. They both match OH SO PERFECT! It's going to be sick nasty.