blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
money and didnt want it anytaller than it allready is basically. its not a dd but i didnt want it so tal that i had to climb in it and not fit in the woods.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking too. i love it so far! tires are real quiet and it doesnt ride stiff at all. going to order track bar friday so i can get started on that and hopefully help out my steering. everytime i take off from a stop you can feel the wheels going back and forth a little bit then does fine while driving but sometimes goes where it wants. steeering feels loose. may add a stabilizer too not sure if that would help. really would like to get the steering nice and tight

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A stabilizer will help give the steering some added "feel". With no resistance, you can probably feel EVERYTHING you drive over. If you're not experiencing death wobble with no dampener or assist ram, you are just going to dampen the road feedback when you add a stabilizer. You'd probably love it.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive gotten no death wobble since adding the shocks. also found the draglink jam nut was loose so ill see tomorrow if that was why it felt loose as well. working on panhard bar planning tomorrow with my buddy and should be ordering the kit friday and get it on as soon as i can. still dreading the axle seals but i need to stop being lazy and do them soon and get started on the front d shackle crossmember.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
need to get the d shaft extened, it pulled apart when i lifted it today putting tires on. looking to adding a track bar and redo the shock mounts. has a lot of axle steer and when i turn it rolls a lot. caster was 5.2 on the machine at work with my old tires in the back. still wanders some but i got the toe adjusted now. rides like a dream but you can feel it in the turns. i think i will haev to reclock. befpre i adjsuted it out it was ceners but didnt turn worth a poo now it turns good but wheels off. i must of measured it wrong

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks Awesome Coles Amazing Transformation :waytogo: