Best place to pass Amp power wire into cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Visible in all three photos below, on the driver's side, where the battery is on the other side - what is that?
All I have on my 1999 Suburban there is a tray. Is there some kind of box there on yours? Tool box?

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Visible in all three photos below, on the driver's side, where the battery is on the other side - what is that?
All I have on my 1999 Suburban there is a tray. Is there some kind of box there on yours? Tool box?

I believe what you're referring to is the underhood storage box. Fairly common on the '96+ trucks.

(Not my picture, stole it from Google.)

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe what you're referring to is the underhood storage box. Fairly common on the '96+ trucks.

(Not my picture, stole it from Google.)

That's the badger - cheers!
Mine has been binned I think. Probably because mine has the LPG (propane) electronic gubbins there.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, its an OE storage box.