Best M/T Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Absolute best "mud tire", super swamper IROKs, hands down. If you want something that will actually get you down the highway, nothing will beat the Goodyear Duratracs.

I think you mean boggers, they are by far the best mud tire. Run circles around every other m/t in 2wd. They also look badass ans ride just fine, but the growl gets annoying after a while. Kinda like an annoying exhaust drone...

My vote goes to the Toyo MT. Great tire off road and lasts a loooonnng time.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
We run the duratracks on all our trucks now, they're quiet (for an mt) and awesome in the snow/ice and wet (for an m/t) I would vote them #1 for those things
As far as lasting I have a Pair of toyo mt's with 100k kms on them, they are almost bald now but they still look real mean because of the side lugs on them I vote them #1 for appearacnce and 'lasting'
I've run Herculese m/t's before but they are only good in the mud, they are loud, wear fast.

I've Heard the kelly safari TSR's are very similar to the duratracks, they appear to have very similar tread patterns, I've never run them though.

Overall It depends what you want to spend, but best overall value I vote duratracks

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
i have mickey thompson mtz and love em, they have a little howl at high speed but are wearing good and dig thru mud like nobodies business!

edit: and they look mean!

X2 I love my MTZs, I'm not sure i would pay full price for them I found a new set on craigslist for a good price. They ride good and don't make too much noise yet.